Terms of Service
These Terms provide that all disputes between you and Healthy Halo will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury, and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. Please review Section 21 (“Dispute Resolution and Arbitration”) for the details regarding your agreement to arbitrate any disputes with Healthy Halo.
You also agree that Healthy Halo may (1) call and text you regarding Healthy Halo’s services, and (2) monitor and record any telephone calls made or received by Healthy Halo for Healthy Halo’s business purposes, including for quality assurance purposes. Please review Section 4 below entitled “Electronic Communications; Text Messaging; Telephone Calls” for more details.
Healthy Halo provides a service where consumers and businesses can research and shop for various insurance and related products. Healthy Halo is not an insurance company. It introduces users to insurance and related products offered by third parties. DO NOT CANCEL ANY EXISTING INSURANCE UNTIL YOU RECEIVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING THAT YOUR NEW POLICY IS IN EFFECT.
ou must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms individually and on behalf of that organization.
Accounts and Registration
You can browse products without registering, but in order to purchase any product you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at customerservice@HealthyHalo.com.
1. Assistance. Reply HELP to a text message to receive help information about our Service, or for any other questions, contact an Healthy Halo customer representative at 1-877-843-4256.
2. Opt-Out. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE EMAIL ITSELF. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF TEXTS, YOU MAY REPLY STOP FROM THE MOBILE DEVICE RECEIVING THE MESSAGES. IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF MARKETING CALLS OR CALLS TO A WIRELESS NUMBER, THEN YOU MAY MAKE A DO NOT CALL REQUEST EITHER DURING A CALL YOU RECEIVE FROM US OR BY CALLING BACK THE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED DURING THE CALL. TO OPT OUT OF SUCH TEXTS OR PHONE CALLS, YOU MAY ALSO EMAIL US AT DONOTCALL@HealthyHalo.COM WITH A REQUEST TO STOP RECEIVING SUCH TEXTS OR CALLS AT A SPECIFIED PHONE NUMBER.
You understand and agree that you may: (i) continue to receive communications while Healthy Halo processes your opt-out request, (ii) receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out request, and (iii) after opting out of receiving marketing messages, continue to receive certain non-marketing communications by email or to a non-wireless number, such as confirmations or updates related to your account, insurance application or policy, or transactions through the Service. You may also manage your communication preferences as set forth in Section 4.3 below.
3. Updating Information. You may correct or update your contact information, by contacting us at customerservice@HealthyHalo.com or by mail at Customer Service, Healthy HaloInsurance.com, 110 W Providencia Ave, Burbank, CA 91502. Additionally, once you have created an account with us online at www.Healthy Haloinsurance.com or one of our other sites on the Service that allow account creation, you may update your name, email address, phone number (if part of your account) and password by clicking on the “My Account” or “Log In” or similar link on this website and signing in using your email address and password.
If you provide payment information for purchasing or applying for a product, then you will pay the applicable company that provides such product.
User Content and Limited License Grant to Healthy Halo and to Other Users. Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant Healthy Halo a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereafter developed.
User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting or publishing User Content, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Healthy Halo and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by Healthy Halo, the Service, and these Terms; and (b) your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause Healthy Halo to violate any law or regulation.
User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Healthy Halo may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Healthy Halo with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Healthy Halo does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:Healthy HaloInsurance Services, Inc.
ATTN: Legal Department (Copyright Notification)
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Repeat Infringers. Healthy Halo will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Healthy Halo to be “Repeat Infringers.” A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had User Content removed from the Service at least twice.
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any content (including by chatting with customer service) that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 13) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material;
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Service;
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 8, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 8
Third-Party Services and Linked Websites
Healthy Halo may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information to third party services. By using one of these tools, you agree that we may transfer that information to the applicable third-party service. Third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Linked websites are not under our control, and you agree we are not responsible for their content.
Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service
You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service, including by emailing customerservice@HealthyHalo.com. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission from us to use the Service will terminate automatically. In addition, Healthy Halo may in its sole discretion terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. You agree we will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable software applications, or rules that are applicable to a particular feature or content on the Service, subject to Section 12. All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
Modification of these Terms
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, you may be required to indicate your assent to the modified Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any use of the Service after the Terms are modified constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The Service is owned and operated by Healthy Halo. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Healthy Halo are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Healthy Halo or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Healthy Halo, you may not make use of the Materials. Healthy Halo reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Healthy Halo an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
Disclaimers; No Warranties
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Healthy Halo ENTITIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE Healthy Halo ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE Healthy Halo ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE, AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE), OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THAT MATERIAL OR CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE Healthy Halo ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY Healthy Halo ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 21.4(iii), THE AGGREGATE POTENTIAL LIABILITY OF THE Healthy Halo ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $100.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 17 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
The Materials are for informational purposes only. No Material is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Service. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Healthy Halo does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, insurance coverage or other information that may be mentioned on the Service. Reliance on any information provided by Healthy Halo, Healthy Halo employees, or other visitors to the Service is solely at your own risk.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law principles. If a lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted under these Terms, then you and Healthy Halo agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Santa Clara County, California for the purpose of litigating any dispute. We operate the Service from our offices in California, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Healthy Halo in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Healthy Halo agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these Terms or your use of the Service will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Terms or your use of the Service, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND Healthy Halo ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 21.1 above, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim (including any claim based on the unauthorized use of the Service).
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Healthy Halo will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, and governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Healthy Halo. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail or electronic mail (“Notice”). Healthy Halo’s address for Notice is: 110 W Providencia Ave, Burbank, CA 91502 or legal@HealthyHalo.com. The Notice must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Healthy Halo may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Healthy Halo must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Healthy Halo will pay you the highest of the following: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (ii) the last written settlement amount offered by Healthy Halo in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (iii) $1,000.
- Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Healthy Halo will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Santa Clara County, California, but if the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Healthy Halo for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Healthy Halo AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Healthy Halo agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Healthy Halo makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Healthy Halo’s address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Healthy Halo’s address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Healthy Halo.
- Enforceability. If Section 21.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 21 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 21 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 19 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of the Service.
- Opt Out. Arbitration is not a mandatory condition of these Terms. If you do not want to be subject to this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision, you may opt out of this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision by notifying Healthy Halo in writing of your decision, either by sending, within thirty (30) days of the date you accept these Terms, (1) an electronic message to legal@HealthyHalo.com, stating clearly your name and intent to opt out of the Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision or (2) a letter sent by overnight mail by any nationally recognized delivery service (e.g, UPS, Federal Express, etc.), or by hand delivery to: Legal Department, 110 W Providencia Ave, Burbank, CA 91502. In order to be effective, the letter under option (2) must clearly indicate your intent to opt out of this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision, and must be dated and signed. If emailed or hand delivered, the signed letter must be received within thirty (30) days of your acceptance of these Terms. If sent by overnight delivery service, the letter must be submitted for delivery to the delivery service within thirty (30) days from the date you accept these Terms. Should you choose not to opt out of this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision within the 30-day period, you and Healthy Halo will be bound by the terms of this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision. You have the right to consult with counsel of your choice concerning this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision. You understand that you will not be subject to retaliation if you exercise your right to opt out of coverage under this Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provision.
Consent to Communications
The Service is offered by Healthy Halo Insurance Services, Inc., located at 110 W Providencia Ave, Burbank, CA 91502. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at customerservice@HealthyHalo.com.